Visit the first, organized on such scale, polish hackathon combined with the service jam design session. Design useful and beautiful applications. And most of all HAVE FUN!
We are driven by the concept of co-ompetition, cooperation instead of competition. We believe that TOGETHER WE CAN DO MORE.
We want to ignite the spark of co-operation between the developers, representatives of education industry and large corporations. We want to prove that in a short time you can build awesome services and products. We want to demonstrate that using the high-speed design and development process you can create products not just "for her/for him," but also "with him/with her". With all this we do not want to forget about adding some entertainment to our activities. We believe that true happiness comes from joy of creation.
YOUR MINIMUM SUBMISSION SHOULD CONTAIN:
- a detailed presentation of your solution
- your source code or link to your source code
- Participants: individualas; teams, organizations
- Countries: all
- Team size: 4-6
- Should be in-person at the event; only teams registered at http://hackjam.net will be scored
Categories include applications from one of two paths:
- FINANCE / EDUCATION / TECHNOLOGY
- HEALTH / EDUCATION / TECHNOLOGY
Your submission should contain:
1. A detailed presentation of your solution - by this we mean that it could be a demonstation video, functioning application with documentation or interactive presentation.
2. Your source code or link to your source code
prof. UKSW dr hab. Jerzy Cytowski
CEO Raiffeisen Polbank
CIO Raiffeisen Polbank
Agnieszka Szóstek PhD
Head of Product PizzaPortal.pl
IT Governance and Innovation Manager at AVIVA
CEO Concordia Design Consulting
Accordance with the event topics
We are looking for solutions that are addressing all the topics in specific paths: (1) finance and education and techonology or (2) health and education and technology.
Your solution should be innovative, orginal and should have disruptive potential.
We are looking for solutions that are marketable, can turn into good businesses and have a good monetization potential.
Your solution should have a impact on a society. It can change the way the things are into something better.
UX, design and functionality
We will look closely at the user experience, design of your solution and the core functionalities.
Quality of your demo